by Natural Products Inc
2-IN-1 FORMULA: InstaNatural's Dual Action Gel Cleanser removes makeup and thoroughly cleanses away dirt, debris and dulling skin cells, fully cleansing the skin in one quick and easy step, without stripping the skin.
NOURISH AND REPLENISH SKIN: The nourishing vitamins in this face wash provide replenishment to the skin without causing the dryness or safety concerns from other products using harsh sulfates.
GENTLY DISSOLVE EXCESS OILS: Perfect for sensitive skin types that struggle with excess oil production, the gentle surfactants, soothing extracts and Vitamin E in this formula dissolve excess oil without stripping or drying the skin.
NATURAL EXTRACTS: Powerful extracts and plant-based surfactants such as Willow Bark, Sugar Cane and Apple Extract refine the skin to decrease the appearance of enlarged pores, without the use of harsh sulfates such as Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS).
POWERFULLY REMOVES STUBBORN MAKEUP: Powerful enough to remove stubborn mascara and eye makeup, yet gentle enough to not worry about eye irritation. Save time and money - don't slave over the sink scrubbing and wiping for minutes and don't spring for a pack of one use wipes when a gentle natural cleansing will do.
Press the lid open and apply a small amount to dampened skin, massaging gently to create a lather. Apply to face while concentrating on troubled areas, such as the t-zone. Rinse with water. Follow with appropriate serum and moisturizer. For best results, remove makeup before use.
- Key Ingredients:
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B5
- Willow Bark Extract
- Lavender Extract
- Full Ingredients:
- Water (Aqua)
- Decyl Glucoside*: https://www.naturalcitizen.com/blogs/news/27675075-what-is-decyl-glucoside
- Sclerotium Gum*: http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/UltraPureGel/1264
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine*: https://www.truthinaging.com/ingredients/cocamidopropyl-hydroxysultane
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate*: https://slibeauty.wordpress.com/2010/01/19/did-you-say-sodium-lauryl-sulfate-or-sodium-lauryl-sulfoacetate/
- ***Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate*: http://slsfree.net/disodium-laureth-sulfosuccinate/
- Propanediol*: http://chemicaloftheday.squarespace.com/todays-chemical/2016/3/3/propanediol.html
- Glycerin*: https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/702620/GLYCERIN/#
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract: https://www.in-cosmetics.com/__novadocuments/2209
- Xanthan Gum*: https://draxe.com/what-is-xanthan-gum/
- Phenylpropanol*: https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/722170/PHENYLPROPANOL/
- Citric Acid*: http://ethicalfoods.com/citric-acid/
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*: https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/724485/TETRASODIUM_GLUTAMATE_DIACETATE/
- Potassium Sorbate*: http://livewell.jillianmichaels.com/dangers-potassium-sorbate-5048.html
- Caprylyl Glycol: https://www.truthinaging.com/ingredients/caprylyl-glycol
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): https://blog.honest.com/what-is-tocopherol/#
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract: This is the plant this pictured on the product. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4441162/
- Sodium Citrate*: https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/706027/SODIUM_CITRATE/
- ***Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/lemon
- ***Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/citrus-aurantium-extract
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/pyrus-malus
- Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/serenoa-serrulata-extract
- ***Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/peppermint
- ***Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/lavender-extract-and-oil
- ***Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/bergamot-oil
- Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/black-tea
- Panthenol: http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/panthenol